Hester Street Fair Fall Vendors NYC
Weekend Tip: Meet the New Fall Vendors at the Hester Street Fair
New season, new local vendors — that's the mentality at the Hester Street Fair! Here's what you need to know about the newest newcomers at this weekend's outdoor affair.
- Heat Sweets (pictured at top right) will provide delicious fruit leather snacks, and you won't just find them in traditional flavors. Indulge in strawberry jalapeño and mango habanero for an extra spicy kick.
- Intoxicating Confections (pictured at bottom right) bring its cocktail-flavored cupcakes to Hester Street Fair. Try the newest flavor, piña colada, which features pineapple cake with coconut rum frosting. What other boozy flavors can you try? Champagne, car bomb, and mojito.
- First-time Hester vendor Zoe's Premium (pictured at bottom left) presents people food for dogs. With wholesome ingredients like raw honey, whole grains, and hormone-free meats, your pup will thank you.
- Phoenix Designs features handmade, crocheted, and stylist pieces. I especially love the crochet wrap black belt — be on the lookout for it!
- Brooklyn-based Royal Curiosity (pictured at top left) is the brain child of musician Maria Eisen and art director Ryan Watt. You can shop their handpicked vintage and designer gear, custom-designed jewelry, and more.